Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Marat Gubaidullin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/11 16:15:45 UTC

[VOTE] Preview Release of Apache Camel Karavan 0.0.14

Hello Camel Developers

This is a vote for Preview release of Apache Camel Karavan 0.0.14

Release draft VS Code Extension (notes and extension)
https://github.com/apache/camel-karavan/releases/tag/untagged-ba3a4e8f7c98e8bf9c84
<https://github.com/apache/camel-karavan/releases/tag/untagged-9dba903ee395890d945d>

Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
[ ] +1 Release

The vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks,
Marat

Re: [VOTE] Preview Release of Apache Camel Karavan 0.0.14

Posted by David Borja <ad...@gmail.com>.
Hi Devs!

Is it possible to add custom kamelets to Karavan?

Thanks!

Posted by Otavio Rodolfo Piske <an...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Thanks!

--
Otavio R. Piske
http://orpiske.net

Re: [VOTE] Preview Release of Apache Camel Karavan 0.0.14

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: [VOTE] Preview Release of Apache Camel Karavan 0.0.14

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
Looks good to me, for the little bugs found, I would go ahead with this
release and immediately release a fixed preview release after this one.

+1 (binding)

Thanks Marat

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

--