Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ha...@ooo.lanl.gov> on 1996/06/07 18:42:48 UTC

freeze

I only saw positive feedback to my suggestion to freeze b3 today, so
lets do that. Just so everyone has a last minute chance to commit missing
patches, I'd suggest that b3 (one of the CVS types will need to change
the version string) be created at say 5pm Eastern today.
If you get this mail promptly, that'll give you about 4.5 hours to
commit the patches.

Let's wrap up b3 for public consumption (will one of the CVS people
volunteer to do whatever is needed here), then look for obvious problems
tonight/tomorrow morning then release it on Saturday afternoon. There's
no need for a fanfare.. just inform the apache announce list.

Let's assume everyone is happy with this proposal unless they scream.

rob
--
The rumor is that Jack Kevorkian has setup a Windows-NT users group.