Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Marcio Napoli <na...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/13 14:36:59 UTC

MAX_TERM_LENGTH

Hi All,

I have a need to work with big terms. So the 32k is not enough. How can i
increase the maximum size of a term? Found in the IndexWriter
MAX_TERM_LENGTH constant, which refers to FieldCache and
DocumentsWriterPerThread (BYTE_BLOCK_SIZE-2).

Thanks,
Marcio Napoli

Go beyond Lucene(tm) features with Numere(R)
http://numere.stela.org.br

Re: MAX_TERM_LENGTH

Posted by Marcio Napoli <na...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for note,

Marcio Napoli

Go beyond Apache Lucene(tm) features with Numere(R)
http://numere.stela.org.br

Re: MAX_TERM_LENGTH

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.

Re: MAX_TERM_LENGTH