Posted to users@maven.apache.org by NIRMALA Manivasagam <MN...@covansys.com> on 2005/08/02 13:51:51 UTC

CVS repository

Hi,

How should i connect to remote repository using CVS

Thanks,
Nirmala
Confidentiality Statement:

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt
from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient,
please note that you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing
this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information.
by return email.

Re: CVS repository

Posted by Jan Tanis <ja...@coas.com>.
Hi,

For using remote checkout (maven scm:checkout-project) I setted this in
my properties file:

maven.scm.method=cvs
maven.scm.cvs.module=$modulename
maven.scm.cvs.root=:pserver:$username@cvs.coas.com:/home/cvspublic
maven.scm.checkout.dir=.

For changelogging I use the following tag in my project.xml file:
<repository>

<connection>scm:cvs:pserver:$username@cvs.coas.com:/home/cvspublic:$modulename</connection>
  <url>http://viewcvs.coas.com/cgi/viewcvs.cgi/$modulename</url>
</repository>

Good luck!

NIRMALA Manivasagam wrote:

>Hi,
>
>How should i connect to remote repository using CVS
>
>Thanks,
>Nirmala
>Confidentiality Statement:
>
>This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is
>addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt
>from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient,
>please note that you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing
>this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information.
>If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
>by return email.

Met Vriendelijke Groet/Kindest Regards
Jan Tanis (mailto:jan.tanis@coas.com)
COAS The Netherlands