Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Patrick Wendell <pw...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/31 04:38:49 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Spark 0.9.0-incubating (rc5)

Voting is now closed. This vote passes with 3 IPCM +1 votes and no 0
or -1 votes. Thank you to everyone who voted. Totals:

+1:
Matei Zaharia
Andy Konwinski
Henry Saputra*
Jean-Baptiste Onofré*
Patrick Wendell
Patrick Hunt*

0:

-1:

* = binding

Thanks to all those who voted.

- Patrick

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Spark 0.9.0-incubating (rc5)

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
As usual, thanks for driving the release Patrick =)

- Henry

Fwd: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Spark 0.9.0-incubating (rc5)

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
FYI