Posted to dev@twill.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/18 19:32:53 UTC

[CLOSED] [DISCUSS] Help from community to continue with Apache Twill Development ...

HI All,

I am closing this discussions. Seems like there is no more interest from
community to support this project.

Will continue with process to move the Twill to Apache Attic.

Thank you to everyone that been supportive for the project. Hope to see you
in different projects.

- Henry