Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Tim K. (Gmane)" <tk...@ugcs.net> on 2005/01/26 01:35:36 UTC

Link to wsdl file wrong, how do I fix it?

I mapped the Axis servlet to a custom URL (e.g. /app/ws) rather than the
default /axis/services/ or whatever it is.

Now if I simply go to: http://server:port/app/ws I see a bunch of links
to the (wsdl) files for each service, but the link is wrong, it is of
the form /app/services/Foo?wsdl which obviously doesn't work (should be
ws instead of services).

Is there any configuration option that I am missing or is this a bug in
Axis where it doesn't get the servlet path right?

Thanks.

--
Tim