Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by harschel <ha...@hotmail.com> on 2007/08/20 08:06:45 UTC

Plotting graphs and other result in NON GUI mode.

Hi,
I am running Jmeter script in the non gui mode.The result or report which I
get in this mode requires lot of manual calculation to be done.
When I give the listener"View result in the table" and specify the filename
to where the data should be written say for example outputdata.csv file ,it
give all the result related to the request which are being made.
But for each type of request  i need to manually collect the result for each
request and the plot the graph say for example, response time of reach
request at any particular time.
Is there any way to configure so that I can get graphs.?
Also the main thing i want,in non gui mode there is no direct way i could
the average response time of all requests.I need to collect all the request
of similar type and calculate the avg response time manually.
If there is workaround for this then it would be great help for me.

Thanks in advance.
--harschel

Re: Plotting graphs and other result in NON GUI mode.

Posted by harschel <ha...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks a lot sebb-2 :)
This loading of jtl file in any listener is really a very handy and great
tip.
I used to take CSV file and then plot the graphs .It was time consuming .
But still the any graph in the listener of jmeter doesnt not provide the
facility to plot the response time at that particular time .That I can do
from excel .
Still thanks a lot .
--harschel

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.