Posted to users@flex.apache.org by chris_d_k <ck...@christiankiefer.de> on 2015/12/12 13:26:52 UTC

Flex Mobile -> Getting Error #3747 sometimes when fxg is loaded

Error: Error #3747
	at flash.display::Loader/loadBytes()
	at mx.core::MovieClipLoaderAsset()
	at
_MyProject_mx_managers_SystemManager__embed_mxml_com_mll_myproject_assets_splashScreenImage_swf_1390261946()
	at flash.display::Sprite()
	at mx.core::FlexSprite()
	at spark.core::SpriteVisualElement()
	at com.avatarLibrary.assets.maleTop::Male_Torso_7_1()
	at com.avatarLibrary.manager::AvatarBitmapManager/updateTop()
	at com.avatarLibrary.manager::AvatarBitmapManager/createTorsoPreview()
	at
com.mll.myproject.components.avatarCreatorComponents::AvatarPartButton/updateImage()
	at
com.mll.myproject.components.avatarCreatorComponents::AvatarPartButton/commitProperties()
	at mx.core::UIComponent/validateProperties()
	at spark.components::Group/validateProperties()
	at mx.managers::LayoutManager/validateProperties()
	at mx.managers::LayoutManager/doPhasedInstantiation()
	at mx.managers::LayoutManager/doPhasedInstantiationCallback()

I cannont reproduce this but see this error on our productive system...
maybe an iOS
-only problem?

I have an avatarPart-Library with abount 1000+ parts... some of them seem to
create this error...

The graphics are created by somthing linke var x:SpriteVisualElement = new
SomeFXG(); addElement(x);
(external swc)

Kind regards

Christian

Re: Flex Mobile -> Getting Error #3747 sometimes when fxg is loaded

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 1/6/16, 12:02 PM, "chris_d_k" <ck...@christiankiefer.de> wrote:

>Okay... I'll check this... strange is that at this point the app was
>loaded
>long time ago... and the user navigated through some screens... and then
>the
>error always occured always when calling the method createTorsoPreview()

The stack trace in your initial post contains clues:

at com.avatarLibrary.assets.maleTop::Male_Torso_7_1()
        at com.avatarLibrary.manager::AvatarBitmapManager/updateTop()
        at
com.avatarLibrary.manager::AvatarBitmapManager/createTorsoPreview()

createTorsoPreview() calls updateTop() which is instantiating
Male_Torso_7_1() which somehow triggers the splash screen.

-Alex

Re: Flex Mobile -> Getting Error #3747 sometimes when fxg is loaded

Posted by chris_d_k <ck...@christiankiefer.de>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Hi Christian,

The stack trace in your original post indicates that an embedded
splashScreenImage.swf is being loaded.  AIUI, it doesn't matter if the
content is external or embedded, if a SWF is loaded it needs the right
LoaderContext on IOS.  That could also explain why it is intermittent.  I
think the logic for splash screens may not always show them.

-Alex

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Have you read https://forums.adobe.com/message/4736711

Posted by chris_d_k <ck...@christiankiefer.de>.