Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Farag, Hany M (Hany)" <hf...@lucent.com> on 2001/09/20 20:24:51 UTC

RE: Debugging Apache2.0 ...

Hi,
I'm trying to debug Apache 2.0, I changed the log level in the httpd.conf
file to debug, also i used the ap_log_rerror(,,,,,) in my code to see the
values and other debuging info but cann't see any thing just the evil seg
fault message.
Is there any other method i can use.

Thanks
Hany

Posted by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net>.
On Thursday 20 September 2001 11:24 am, Farag, Hany M (Hany) wrote:

Run it in a debugger with the -X command line option.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom				rbb@apache.org