Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/13 21:02:24 UTC

NYC ? (or more generally East Coast)

Hi Devs and Users,

We are looking for speakers for future Meetups and Events.  Who is
building cool things with Beam?  We are looking at hosting a Meetup at
Spotify in February, and ideally keep some meetups going throughout
the year.  For this to occur, we need to hear about what people are
working on!  Even if only a small/lightning talk, etc, do reach out!
Let's figure something out.

Cheers,
Austin

P.S.  https://www.meetup.com/New-York-Apache-Beam/

P.S.S.  We also have budding communities in DC and Boston, will
eventually write in separate threads on those.

Re: NYC ? (or more generally East Coast)

Posted by Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com>.
We did get 2 awesome speakers for an event at Spotify in NYC on 25
Feb.  For interested, come join!

https://www.meetup.com/New-York-Apache-Beam/events/268153356/

Posted by Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jennifer Melot <Je...@georgetown.edu>.