Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Peng Tuck Kwok <pe...@makmal.net> on 2002/12/20 03:11:56 UTC

ValidatorForm

I'm having trouble with my ValidatorForm bean. I'm getting this message
'No getter method for property action of
beanorg.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN '
Is my ValidatorForm bean being written properly ? I'd appreciate some
comments. Here's my code below:

package com.makmal.struts.forms;

import org.apache.struts.util.LabelValueBean;
import org.apache.struts.validator.ValidatorForm;

public class LoginForm extends ValidatorForm implements
java.io.Serializable {

     private String loginName;
     private String passwordValue;

     public LoginForm() {
     }

     public String getLoginName() {
             return loginName ;
     }
     public void setLoginName(String login_value) {
             loginName = login_value ;
     }

     public String getPasswordValue() {
             return passwordValue ;
     }
     public void setPasswordValue(String password_value) {
             passwordValue = password_value ;
     }

     public void reset(ActionMapping mapping, HttpServletRequest
request)      {
                 loginName = null ;
                 passwordValue = null ;
     }