Posted to jcs-users@jakarta.apache.org by "Smuts, Aaron" <Aa...@travelocity.com> on 2006/02/06 13:41:55 UTC

faq

I started an faq.  There isn't much there yet, but I'll be adding to.

http://jakarta.apache.org/jcs/faq.html

Suggestions are welcome.

I'm also going to work on a simple getting started guide.

Cheers,

Aaron

Re: faq

Posted by Alistair Forbes <fo...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks - that's a start. I will see if I can add a few details over the
weekend.

Could we also declare a stable release? Not sure if you want to create
1.3or take
1.2.x.x? and then we can document the working/not-working features.

Al.