Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Edwanji <Au...@landisgyr.com> on 2010/01/05 23:36:10 UTC

Re: java.lang.NullPointerException at net.sf.saxon.event.ReceivingContentHandler.getNameCode

Sorry this took me so long to get back.  Christmas vacation came up fast.

I can't load my SA into the 3.3.2 snapshot, because apparently something has
changed in xbeans:
ERROR - JmsComponent                   -
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unrecognized
xbean namespace mapping: http://activemq.org/config/1.0

However, in trying to produce a minimal SA with which to test this, I
narrowed down the problem, or at least the symptoms.  The error doesn't
occur if I send the input file directly to the Saxon XSLT component. It only
happens if I send it through a message queue first.  I've produced a SA
which will read from two folders. One will send the file through a message
queue, the other sends it directly to the pipeline which pushes it through
the XSLT then to an output folder.  The input and output folders are
[ServiceMix]/tmp/CauseError, NoError, and ResultFiles.

I'm sending the Maven project, since the jar it produces is over 4 MB, due
to the inclusion of some other JARs for no apparent reason...  I'm also
including the test file, and the expected result.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p27026734/ServiceTest.zip ServiceTest.zip

Hopefully that upload thing works...