Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jaime Hablutzel Egoavil <ha...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/22 18:12:03 UTC

trying to create a jaw-ws client failing

Hi there, I'm trying to create a jax-ws inside one of the methods I'm
exposing as web services using cxf:

    <bean id="emrService" class="pe.gob.hndac.ws.EmrServiceImpl">
<property name="service" ref="vfpService"></property>
    </bean>
    <bean id="vfpService"
class="pe.gob.hndac.soasighhc.wsdl.Soasighhc"></bean>
    <jaxws:endpoint id="emrWs" address="/emrWs">
        <jaxws:implementor>
            <ref bean="emrService" />
        </jaxws:implementor>
</jaxws:endpoint>

The vfpService bean is a service stub generated using wsdl2java and it works
great if I call it from a main function, but when I deploy it inside
servicemix
and inside the emrService I try to call

service.getVFp...Port():

I receive the following error in the log, as you can see the vfpService bean
haven't any other dependencies managed by spring, and somehow it seems that
Spring is managing its dependencies.

11:01:58,749 | INFO  | 13764272@qtp1-1  | ConfigurerImpl                   |
ach
e.cxf.common.logging.LogUtils  345 | Could not determine bean name for
instance
of class org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientFactoryBean.

Does someone know what is happening?

--
Jaime Hablutzel

(tildes omitidas intencionalmente) 9 8964 0369