Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by ig...@alexzaitzev.pro on 2017/08/14 15:18:51 UTC

Hello

Hi all, I am new here. My jira login: alexzaitzev.

Please, give me access rights to contribute to Ignite. I hope I can help irreparably improve this product.

Re: Hello

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hello,

Welcome to the Ignite community!

Added you to the list. Below you can find useful information.

Get familiar with Ignite development process described here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Development+Process

Instructions on how to contribute can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute

Project setup in Intellij IDEA:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Project+Setup

Once you got familiar and were able to run a few examples, you should pick
a Jira ticket you would like to start on. Send an email to the dev list sharing your JIRA id, so we can add you as a contributor in Jira.

These are the easy tickets to start with:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4549?jql=project%20%3D%20IGNITE%20AND%20labels%20in%20(newbie)%20and%20status%20%3D%20OPEN

While those are more advanced but appealing:
https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#pick-ticket

Looking forward to your contributions!

—
Denis