Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by devendra singh <dp...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/05 08:14:51 UTC

Limitation of Jmeter

Hi,

I have a desktop based application(In VB) and we are
planning to develop a web interface(In JAVA) for that
and planning to test it using Jmeter.

Could anyone please help me in listing out the points
to be considered while developing the web interface so
that we are not stuck in testing phase due to any of
Jmeter's limitations.

What are the other Limitation of Jmeter Tool, can I
find a list somewhere.

Thanks,
Devendra.

Re: Limitation of Jmeter