Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org> on 2006/07/09 05:10:19 UTC

[ANNOUNCE][SHALE] Apache Shale Top Level Project Is Now Up And Running

You might have seen the recent announcement that Apache Shale, originally
developed as part of the Apache Struts project, has been approved as an
Apache top level project of its own.  This message is an announcement that
the project resources are now completely set up (thanks to the prompt
attention of the Apache infrastructure team), and ready for use:

Project Web Site:
  http://shale.apache.org/

Project Wiki Site:
  http://wiki.apache.org/shale/

Mailing List Information / Subscription / Archive Links:
  http://shale.apache.org/mail-lists.html

Nightly Builds:
  http://people.apache.org/builds/shale/

On the web site, you will notice that there is, as of yet, no logo for the
project.  In fact, we would really like two images -- one for the web site
logo, and a "Powered By Shale" logo that can optionally be included by web
applications built with Shale.  As someone who can barely draw a rectangle
with straight lines, this seems like the perfect opportunity to get the
community involved in a design ... so we're going to have a logo contest.
Read about it on our wiki page, and submit your creative ideas there:

  http://wiki.apache.org/shale/LogoContest

then, join the Shale User mailing list and root for your favorites.

Craig McClanahan

Fwd: [ANNOUNCE][SHALE] Apache Shale Top Level Project Is Now Up And Running

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
FYI

[...]

Matthias Wessendorf

futher stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Fwd: [ANNOUNCE][SHALE] Apache Shale Top Level Project Is Now Up And Running