Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Bastiaan Jacques <ba...@planet.nl> on 2004/05/13 22:06:12 UTC

New mirror active

Hello,

I have setup a new apache mirror. The information requested on the website:

     * Country: Netherlands. (Telecity2 in Amsterdam)
     * Contact: baafie@planet.nl
     * Update frequency: daily
     * Approximate bandwidth: 100Mbit/s
     * I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror (yes).

Mirror image: http://equilibrium.pagefault.net/images/logo_small.png
Mirror website: http://pagefault.net/

Yours truly,

Bastiaan Jacques.

Re: New mirror active

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Thu, 13 May 2004, Bastiaan Jacques wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I have setup a new apache mirror. The information requested on the website:

>      * Country: Netherlands. (Telecity2 in Amsterdam)
>      * Contact: baafie@planet.nl
>      * Update frequency: daily
>      * Approximate bandwidth: 100Mbit/s
>      * I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror (yes).
>
> Mirror image: http://equilibrium.pagefault.net/images/logo_small.png
> Mirror website: http://pagefault.net/

The Netherlands must have more apache mirrors per population than any
other country ;-)

Thanks.  I will include this in the next update.

Joshua.