Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Paul Sundling <tk...@tkz.net> on 2008/07/07 08:55:50 UTC

velocity news

On the main velocity site:  http://velocity.apache.org/

It lists Velocity Tools as having only 2.0-alpha1, but in the Maven
repository I see version 2.0-beta1.  So if there was an official beta, why
hasn't the main velocity site had that version listead on the main page.
It would also help on the news section on the page to mention the release.
The news item would also help highlight there is ongoing work. :)

Paul Sundling

Re: velocity news

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, i forgot to update the main site when i did the beta1 release.
I have a candidate for a beta2 release awaiting another vote.  When
that release happens (this week would be nice), then i'll update the
news page.  That is, unless someone beats me to it.   Heck, this is
open source, even the documentation.  So, you could even offer a patch
for that page yourself. :)