Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Masanz, James J." <Ma...@mayo.edu> on 2014/01/07 16:31:47 UTC

Apache cTAKES confluence wiki spam

We've had a spate of spam in anonymous comments on the Apache cTAKES confluence wiki space in the last two days.
Could a space admin (Pei?) remove the ability for anonymous comments to the Apache cTAKES wiki? I don't seem to be a space admin (or I am totally overlooking the options for permissions settings)

- James
P.S. Troy and I deleted the spam comments.

RE: Apache cTAKES confluence wiki spam

Posted by "Bleeker, Troy C." <Bl...@mayo.edu>.
James,

Too many wikis ... I forgot I was admin of this one. I can change that as well for future reference. And guess what James you are an admin too. Call me and I'll show you were those settings are.

Thanks
Troy

IIRC infra made it the default last year for anonymous to be read-only, so I was surprised when the spam started arriving again.

Thanks for pointing that out- I always thought that was the default.

Posted by "Masanz, James J." <Ma...@mayo.edu>.

Posted by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Done.