Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net> on 2001/11/12 12:56:51 UTC

Apache::OutputChain vs. Apache::Filter

Just out of curiosity, which of these two modules are more popularly used?  I have to make some sort of inline SSI processing in one of my modules, and am curious to know how other people do it... I know that different people will do different things depending on the situation, and that there's really no "Generic" answer, but am still curious to hear how others do this kind of thing...

  Issac

Internet is a wonderful mechanism for making a fool of
yourself in front of a very large audience.
  --Anonymous

Moving the mouse won't get you into trouble...  Clicking it might.
  --Anonymous

PGP Key 0xE0FA561B - Fingerprint:
7E18 C018 D623 A57B 7F37 D902 8C84 7675 E0FA 561B