Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Quenot <jb...@apache.org> on 2007/08/23 11:16:07 UTC

Re: Development mode for wicket-examples (Was: [vote2] Release Apache Wicket 1.3.0-beta3)

* Al Maw:

> Jean-Baptiste Quenot wrote:
>
> > ModificationWatcher also  happened to  be broken a  few months
> > ago  (it was  another problem  though).  The  fact is  that by
> > default it's  not activated.  You  have to specify  the source
> > folder for this to be  activated.  This may explain why nobody
> > noticed.  Or do you use a stock Wicket?
>
> It's activated with a perfectly stock Wicket provided you run in
> development mode -  that's what allows you  to update properties
> and markup on the fly while you're developing.

I understand  now what mislead  me: wicket-examples is  running in
deployment mode, except for TemplateApplication.

Any reason  why only  TemplateApplication is in  development mode,
and not all of wicket-examples?

IMO  wicket-examples  should  only   set  to  deployment  mode  on
wicketstuff.org, not when I run it in Eclipse.

WDYT?
--
     Jean-Baptiste Quenot
aka  John Banana   Qwerty