Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Pierpaolo Fumagalli <pi...@apache.org> on 2000/01/25 00:50:11 UTC

[offtopic] new record...

Hey kids... An offtopic thing... Up to NOW (3:50PM) the cocoon mailing
list received 114 (with this one 115) messages... I believe it's a new
record...

Time to celebrate :) :) :)

	Pier (where's that f***ing champagne bottle???)

<ma...@betaversion.org>    <http://www.betaversion.org/~pier/>

Re: [offtopic] new record...

Posted by brian moseley <ix...@maz.org>.
On Mon, 24 Jan 2000, Pierpaolo Fumagalli wrote:

> Hey kids... An offtopic thing... Up to NOW (3:50PM) the cocoon mailing
> list received 114 (with this one 115) messages... I believe it's a new
> record...
>
> Time to celebrate :) :) :)

im loud and obnoxious, and im not too busy at work. shines
through, doesnt it :)

Re: [offtopic] new record...

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Mon, 24 Jan 2000, Pierpaolo Fumagalli wrote:

> Hey kids... An offtopic thing... Up to NOW (3:50PM) the cocoon mailing
> list received 114 (with this one 115) messages... I believe it's a new
> record...
>
> Time to celebrate :) :) :)

Celebrate? You're cracked, man. My eyes are about to give out (to say
nothing of my brain).

- donald