Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Wong Kok Wai <wo...@yahoo.com> on 2001/02/01 17:59:50 UTC

RE: Struts installation notes - WebLogic 5.1

My experience is the same as yours.

Posted by maarten ectors <me...@yahoo.com>.
I have noticed that putting .properties files into a
jar and including the jar into the lib directory
solves the problem of the MessageResource. Wouldn�t it
be a good idea delivering Struts with all the classes
packed into a jar hence Struts would install out of
the box in Weblogic...

Greetings,

Maarten

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/