Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Rajesh, Harikrishnan (H.)" <hr...@ford.com> on 2004/04/16 06:01:08 UTC

EJB+STRUTS Architecture

Hi,

Does some body throw me light on how to architect an application with
EJB+STRUTS for Websphere+Oracle environment. It would be very much of
help to me if anybody has some sample architecture or sample
application. If you have some sample app, please send the same to
hrajesh3@ford.com

Thanks for any help.

Regards
H.Rajesh

Re: EJB+STRUTS Architecture

Posted by Erik Price <er...@mac.com>.
On Apr 16, 2004, at 12:01 AM, Rajesh, Harikrishnan (H.) wrote:

> Does some body throw me light on how to architect an application with
> EJB+STRUTS for Websphere+Oracle environment. It would be very much of
> help to me if anybody has some sample architecture or sample
> application. If you have some sample app, please send the same to
> hrajesh3@ford.com

There's two "Petstore" implementations at <http://xpetstore.sf.net/>.
One uses EJB, the other doesn't, but both also provide an example of
using Xdoclet to generate some of the Java classes you may find
yourself needing.

Erik

--
Erik Price

<http://erikprice.com/>

Re: EJB+STRUTS Architecture

RE: EJB+STRUTS Architecture

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.
Harikrishnan,

here are two links. one from sun it shows howto use
j2ee-patterns with struts
http://developers.sun.com/events/techdays/codecamps/
(the third element in page)

the other is an opensource-project, called 'StrutsEJB'
https://strutsejb.dev.java.net/

Cheers,
matthias