Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2010/11/07 22:55:32 UTC

ApacheCon Presentation -- OpenEJB In-Depth

Spoke at ApacheCon this last week in Atlanta.  Thought it would be fun to
put the slides up for everyone to see.  Not quite the same without the
actual speaking, but hopefully still enjoyable at some level :)

http://openejb.apache.org/OpenEJB-InDepth-ApacheConNA2010.pdf

-David

Re: ApacheCon Presentation -- OpenEJB In-Depth

Posted by dsh <da...@googlemail.com>.
FYI - The Bob Sutor keynote presentation can be found here:

http://www.sutor.com/c/2010/11/apachecon-keynote-presentation/

Posted by dsh <da...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by dsh <da...@googlemail.com>.
JL,