Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by amit shrivastava <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/06 11:24:59 UTC

Open meeting architecture

Hi

I am new user to openmeeting, I have install open meeting and its working
for local clients, How to make it work for external client using domain
name. and from where I get detail architecture of openmeetings server, plz
provide me the link for it .

Re: Open meeting architecture

Posted by amit shrivastava <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alexei

I try to make my question more clear.

 I have install openmeetings on my ubuntu server and its working fine. The
server is on private IP so only local client can access to my server using
my private ip, lets say 10.1.1.1:5080/openmeetings. Now I want  open
meeting server to be access from outside (i.e in public) by a domain name
say it www.reachout.tk, So how could I enable this feature.

My other question is regarding architecture details of openmeetings I want
to understand how internally it works using RED5 server, What  are the
component it uses.

--
Thanks & Regards
Amit Shrivastava

http://spoken-tutorial.org/wiki/index.php/GNS3
http://spoken-tutorial.org/new

~See the Things as they are~ Lord Krishna

Re: Open meeting architecture

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Amit, sorry,