Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2009/11/19 01:00:08 UTC

Re: Observers!

I'm really psyched to see this go into the 3.3 code line, kudos to Henry
and the rest of the team in getting this landed!

Patrick

ps. gentle reminder - the user list is primarily for answering user
questions on released software, many users don't follow future
developments and can be confused as to what's current and what's future.
(this comes from apache -> me -> you) I'd encourage all of you that are
interested in things like Observers to follow the dev list, it would be
great if you all could try out the Observers feature (and the other
features that we are working on for 3.3.0) in the current trunk and
provide early feedback via the dev list. Thank you.