Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by "Hurley, Oisin" <oi...@iona.com> on 2006/12/07 11:14:36 UTC

AXIS2C-287

Hi guys,
The Axis2C chaps have marked this as 'Fix 1.0.0', I'm not
sure what it means, exactly, but I guess they are hoping to
include it for Axis2C 1.0. I was going to test this asap, but
my hard disk exploded and the machine is gone off to data
recovery hospital. If anyone else can give this a run, it
would be great! :)

 --oh

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-287

Re: AXIS2C-287

Posted by Pete Robbins <ro...@googlemail.com>.
On 07/12/06, Hurley, Oisin <oi...@iona.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
> The Axis2C chaps have marked this as 'Fix 1.0.0', I'm not
> sure what it means, exactly, but I guess they are hoping to
> include it for Axis2C 1.0. I was going to test this asap, but
> my hard disk exploded and the machine is gone off to data
> recovery hospital. If anyone else can give this a run, it
> would be great! :)
>
> --oh

It is still open. I think this means they will fix it for their 1.0.0release

--
Pete