Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Grant Smith <gr...@marathon-man.com> on 2005/07/28 00:49:01 UTC

HtmlDataTable broken in svn ?

I just tried the simple webapp. Seems like all the examples using
datatables don't work anymore. Are they still in transition ?

Re: HtmlDataTable broken in svn ?

Posted by Grant Smith <gr...@marathon-man.com>.
Mathias Broekelmann wrote:

>the master/detail example needed some fixes in the navigation to work.
>I´ve fixed this.
>
>The exception you got is about an deprecated (and no longer existing
>HtmlDataTablePhaseListener which was registered through the
>faces-config.xml but it has already been removed in the nightly build.
>Try to update to the latest nightly.

I undeployed all my apps, removed the Tomcat work directories,
recompiled, redeployed and it seems to be fine now :)

Thanks!

Posted by Mathias Broekelmann <mb...@PSI.DE>.

Posted by Grant Smith <gr...@marathon-man.com>.
Mathias, thanks.