Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andy Soedibjo <as...@montrouge.sema.slb.com> on 2002/03/11 21:21:40 UTC

Help : Error Starting Tomcat 4.0.1 in AIX

Hi Everyone,

I've sent this mail before, but nobody answers it ... is it because none of
you ever face this problem?
I've tried to reinstall my tomcat and then run it directly, but still i
have a problem.
Is this a problem in the Tomcat, because i just install it, and run it with
Tomcat's default configuration.

I attach the log file that i got. Hope anyone of you give me suggestion /
clues how to fix this problem.

I appreciate all the suggestion or clue ... and i will try it. Thanks in
advance.

Best Regards,
Andy S.