Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2003/06/23 18:33:23 UTC

Vacation time again

I am going on vacation starting next Sunday to the following Sunday.  I would
like to make sure that all the mailing lists have a backup moderator.
Currently, I am moderator on Users and CVS.  Is there anyone else that is a
moderator on those lists?  If so, please speak up.  Otherwise we need
volunteers.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin

Re: Vacation time again

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.
Okay,

I should start doing my share. Feel free to add me to all of 'em :D

- LSD

RE: Vacation time again

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
>>>Currently, I am moderator on Users and CVS.  Is there
>>>anyone else that is a moderator on those lists?
>> I am a moderator on users.
> Cool.  But it seems that both Peter Royal and I (CVS list
> moderators are out for that time period).

<<shrug>> Not that the CVS list should really need it, but ask apmail to add
me.

	--- Noel

Re: Vacation time again

Posted by Peter Royal <pr...@apache.org>.
On Monday, June 23, 2003, at 03:48  PM, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> Cool.  But it seems that both Peter Royal and I (CVS list
> moderators are out for that time period).  I doubt this will
> be an issue because only committers should have access to that
> list to post....

I have had to moderate some cvs commits from cocoon users not
subscribed to the list..
-pete

Re: Vacation time again

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.

RE: Vacation time again

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.

Re: Vacation time again

Posted by Peter Royal <pr...@apache.org>.
On Monday, June 23, 2003, at 12:33  PM, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> I am going on vacation starting next Sunday to the following Sunday.
> I would
> like to make sure that all the mailing lists have a backup moderator.
> Currently, I am moderator on Users and CVS.  Is there anyone else that
> is a
> moderator on those lists?  If so, please speak up.  Otherwise we need
> volunteers.

I moderate dev, cvs and pmc but I'll be on vacation during that same
period as well as the week after.
-pete