Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Kanagha <er...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/09 18:38:04 UTC

Unassigned issues to look at

Hi,
I'm a newbie to Apache Phoenix. Would like to a look at outstanding issues
which are unassigned. I still need to investigate into the source code.
Appreciate any input.

Thanks
Kanagha

Re: Unassigned issues to look at

Posted by Kanagha <er...@gmail.com>.
Thanks James! I 'll take a look at the resources.

Thanks

Kanagha

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vikash,

Can you share some details on this (e.g. what branch of Phoenix, what
version of Eclipse)? There is configuration we can place in the pom.xml
for Phoenix which should properly configure the Eclipse project's
classpath when you import it as a Maven project.

Would be good to make sure this is correct to ease future developers
like yourself :). Those of us already hacking likely continue to use the
same Eclipse project, infrequently re-importing the project.

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Vikash,

Posted by Vikash Talanki <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi James,

--
Regards...

Vikash Talanki,
+1 408.203.2151

Re: Unassigned issues to look at

Posted by Vikash Talanki <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi James,

I would also like to start. Will follow the links you gave. Thanks

--
Regards

Re: Unassigned issues to look at

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.