Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Karen Vuong <ka...@citrix.com> on 2014/07/02 02:20:14 UTC

[DISCUSS] Donating a Booth Space to Apache CloudStack at CloudOpen North America 2014

Hi all,

Open@Citrix is sponsoring CloudOpen North America 2014 (http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudopen-north-america) and a booth space is included as a part of our sponsorship benefits. I would like to request for approval to donate the booth space to Apache CloudStack to provide good visibility for the project. Kirk Kosinski (PMC member) will be there to staff the booth.

Mockup of back booth panel: http://i.imgur.com/d9cbEXC.png
Picture of booth panels: http://i.imgur.com/wK0zzPW.jpg

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks!

Best regards,

Karen

RE: [DISCUSS] Donating a Booth Space to Apache CloudStack at CloudOpen North America 2014

Posted by Karen Vuong <ka...@citrix.com>.
Hi Amy,

Thanks. That would help! I’ll send you a separate email with the details after we get approval.

Best regards,

Karen

Posted by Amy Lindberg <am...@appcore.com>.

amy.vanwesten@appcore.com  |  www.appcore.com

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.
On 07/01/2014 07:20 PM, Karen Vuong wrote:
> Open@Citrix is sponsoring CloudOpen North America 2014
> (http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudopen-north-america) and a
> booth space is included as a part of our sponsorship benefits. I would
> like to request for approval to donate the booth space to Apache
> CloudStack to provide good visibility for the project. Kirk Kosinski
> (PMC member) will be there to staff the booth.

+1 from me.

Best,

jzb
--