Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by michaelnazaruk <mi...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/05 14:38:32 UTC

Re: get english spell dictionary

Hi,all! Tell my please, where I can get spell dictionary for solr?

Re: get english spell dictionary

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

As in a list of (common) English words?  My Ubuntu has /usr/share/dict/american-english and british-english with about 100K words each.

See also: http://www.search-lucene.com/?q=%2Benglish+%2Bdictionary

Otis
----

Posted by michaelnazaruk <mi...@gmail.com>.
I combine index spell with file dictionary spell!

Re: get english spell dictionary

Posted by Jan Høydahl / Cominvent <ja...@cominvent.com>.
You probably don't want to include words in your dictionary which are not in your index.
Have you tried Solr's feature to generate spellcheck dictionary from one or more of your index fields?

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com