Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Sen, Kakoli" <Ka...@ps.net> on 2006/07/10 13:36:09 UTC

Problem in running Web Test Plan from behind firewall

Hello everybody,
    I am a newcomer to JMeter. I am trying to run the TestPlan given in
'Building a Web Test Plan' section of UserManual. JMeter version used is
2.2 and JDK version is 1.5
JMeter is firing HTTP requests to an external site(jakarta.apache.org) from behind the firewall.
So I am running JMeter with the parameters :
-H my.proxy.server -P 8000 -u username -a password -N localhost
Then the error I am getting is :
java.net.ProtocolException: Server redirected too many  times

How do I get around the problem?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks & Regards,
Kakoli