Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Manish Saha <Ma...@ivl.stpt.soft.net> on 2001/04/06 12:56:53 UTC

Problem with apache soap with tomcat.......

Hi guys,

I am a new subscriber to this list.I have just started off with soap and i
am facing a problem straight away.I am using a apache soap's implementation
with tomcat.We i am ble to deploy the service but when my client is calling
for that program it is giving this error....

D:\tomcat\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\soap\soap-2_0>java
samples.stockquote.GetQuote
ttp://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter IBM
Ouch, the call failed:
  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI
  Fault String = Unable to resolve target object:
samples.stockquote.StockQuote
service

Can anyone give me the reason for this problem.

Thanks.

Manish