Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by ru...@us.ibm.com on 2000/07/05 10:28:04 UTC

Announcing new Ant nightly builds

Goto http://jakarta.apache.org/downloads/binindex.html, and click on the
Ant subproject under the nightly builds section.

Note: this is a fully bootstrapped build of Ant from source.  It actually
is just an automated snapshot of the relevant portions of the multi-project
build that I am working on.  Nightly builds will be kept for a period of
one week.

- Sam Ruby

RE: Announcing new Ant nightly builds

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@m64.com>.

Excellent. Now that we have bootstrapped nightly builds, I have updated the
Chmod usage in build.xml.

Conor