Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andriy <An...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/29 16:43:30 UTC

Why my portlet does not show any output in Liferay portal?

Hello all!

If someone is familiar with Liferay portal, please help.

I'm developing portlet application based on T4. I've spent a lot of time trying
to deploy portlet with some links or forms on uPortal. I've failed, so now I'm
trying with Liferay portal.
I've done a simple portlet.
I have deployed it without any problems. ApplicationServlet info is printed.
Portlet appears in list of active portlets.
But when I'm trying to add it to any page - nothing hapens. Page even does not
reloads. The strange fact is that no exception apears.
What can cause it?

Many thanks

Re: Why my portlet does not show any output in Liferay portal?

Posted by Andriy <An...@gmail.com>.
Mark Wilcox <mark.wilcox <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Andriy,
> Make sure that you have included all of the required libraries in your
> WAR. You might also want to ask on the Liferay list.
>
> Mark
>
> On 8/29/05, Andriy <Andriy.Tsykholyas <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello all!
> >
> > If someone is familiar with Liferay portal, please help.
> >
> > I'm developing portlet application based on T4. I've spent a lot of time
trying
> > to deploy portlet with some links or forms on uPortal. I've failed, so now
I'm
> > trying with Liferay portal.
> > I've done a simple portlet.
> > I have deployed it without any problems. ApplicationServlet info is
printed.
> > Portlet appears in list of active portlets.
> > But when I'm trying to add it to any page - nothing hapens. Page even does
not
> > reloads. The strange fact is that no exception apears.
> > What can cause it?
> >
> > Many thanks

Thanks Mark,

I've included all Tapestry-related libraries. And it look like there are no
portal-specific libraries for Liferay portal.
And I've also posted similar question on Liferay list, but I had no answer
till now :(

Andriy

Re: Why my portlet does not show any output in Liferay portal?

Posted by Mark Wilcox <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andriy,