Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Stepan Mishura <st...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/27 11:24:41 UTC

[general][M3] Classlibrary test suite crashes (Was: Re: [general] M3 - code frozen)

On 9/25/07, Alexei Zakharov <al...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > As I remember Sean took pack200 tests. And Alexei Zakharov took
> > security test crash.
>
> I've just said I'm able to reproduce failures :) However, I'll take a
> look. May be it can be fixed easily.

Alexei, any progress in resolving classlib test crashes? Do we have
serious issue here?

Thanks,
Stepan

<SNIP>

Re: [general][M3] Classlibrary test suite crashes (Was: Re: [general] M3 - code frozen)

Posted by Alexei Zakharov <al...@gmail.com>.
Gregory,

Thanks for the evaluation. If this reproducer is enough for VM team
then I stop working on it. The issue was filed as HARMONY-4873 with
[drlvm][exception] in summary as you've suggested.

Regards,
Alexei

Posted by Gregory Shimansky <gs...@gmail.com>.

--
Gregory

Re: [general][M3] Classlibrary test suite crashes (Was: Re: [general] M3 - code frozen)

Posted by Alexei Zakharov <al...@gmail.com>.
Stepan, Tim,

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.