Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by NaveenKumar Namachivayam <ca...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/29 17:01:16 UTC

Log4j 2.17.1 in 5.4.4 or 5.5

Hi Team,

Could you please let me know which JMeter version will have Log4j 2.17.1?
Is it in JMeter 5.4.4 or 5.5? Please advise.

Thank you

--
[image: photo]
NaveenKumar Namachivayam

Re: Log4j 2.17.1 in 5.4.4 or 5.5

Posted by NaveenKumar Namachivayam <ca...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. I understand the CVE. I just want to know the target release of
JMeter with Log4j 2.17.1.

Re: Log4j 2.17.1 in 5.4.4 or 5.5

Posted by OUFDOU Anas <ou...@gmail.com>.
Hello,