Posted to dev@bval.apache.org by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/02 21:07:55 UTC

Re: Getting a release out

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 9:15 PM, David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We did have a blocking issue on 0.3 and ended up creating and releasing a patched version for TomEE beta 1.  Everything looks good with 0.4.

Remember that you'll need to be running against at least v1.0.5 of the
bval TCK, however that integrates with the larger EE TCK, in order to
pass with bval > 0.3-incubating .  I sent out a cross-post [1] some
time ago that did not, to my knowledge, receive any feedback (at least
none that included me explicitly on the response).  Are you guys ready
for that?

Matt

[1] http://markmail.org/thread/s4i6dmf5z7d2masm

Re: Getting a release out

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I thought i answered...

Well we updated not far after your mail.

- Romain