Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Melhem <mi...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net> on 2003/01/21 14:42:27 UTC

[OT] Cocoon Calendar (WAS RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEFANO!)

On Tue, Jan 21, 2003 at 02:18:01PM +0100, Steven Noels wrote:
> Torsten Curdt wrote:
>

> >What about setting up a birthday calendar ;)
>
> serverspace for free! serverspace for free! look over here!
>
> granted, this wasn't a good one, but since this thread has gone crazy
> anyhow ... ;-)

OK some OT humour here:-

I was thinking we could encourage more female involvement in Cocoon,
by starting a MEN OF COCOON CALENDER 2003.

Of course...Stefano would have to be Mr January ;) Sort the rest of the
months out amongst yourselves. :P

Regards,
Michael

Re: Exciting Calendar Announcement (WAS [OT] Cocoon Calendar (WAS RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEFANO!))

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Michael Melhem dijo:
> On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 09:20:32AM -0500, Geoff Howard wrote:
>> I am pleased to announce the first public preview of the upcoming
>> "Men of Cocoon" Calendar, attached.
>
> Hehehe...pretty funny,.... but where is that "nude" shot Sylvain
> promised us.  ;)

Lol :-D. Please be more seriuos! ;-)

Antonio Gallardo

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Stefano Mazzocchi dijo:
> Torsten Curdt wrote:
>
>> Please don't take it personal Stefano - with that color you looked
>> like  being on drugs or something ;)
>
> personal? who told you I already wasn't? :)
lol
Antonio

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@dff.st>.
Steven Noels wrote:
> Torsten Curdt wrote:
>
>> I must have missed that calendar (or our firewall has bounced it)
>

> hmmmm - a firewall which scans on skintones - nifty!

Cool, eh? :) sometimes it behaves like a real bouncer
"I won't let you in with that face..."!

Please don't take it personal Stefano - with that color you looked like
being on drugs or something ;)

> is this any better?

thanks for the re-post...
--
Torsten

Re: Exciting Calendar Announcement (WAS [OT] Cocoon Calendar (WAS RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEFANO!))

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
Torsten Curdt wrote:

> I must have missed that calendar (or our firewall has bounced it)

hmmmm - a firewall which scans on skintones - nifty!

is this any better?

(martian attack on planet cocoon)

(this is getting out of hand!)

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: Exciting Calendar Announcement (WAS [OT] Cocoon Calendar (WAS RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEFANO!))

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@dff.st>.
I must have missed that calendar (or our firewall has bounced it)
Could the artist please send it to me off the list?
Wanna see it, too!:)
--
Torsten

Re: Exciting Calendar Announcement (WAS [OT] Cocoon Calendar (WAS RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEFANO!))

Posted by Michael Melhem <mi...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>.

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
"Geoff Howard" <co...@leverageweb.com> wrote:

> I am pleased to announce the first public preview of the upcoming
> "Men of Cocoon" Calendar, attached.

I am _not_ supposed to laugh like an idiot under my desk when I'm at the
office! :-) :-) Great work! :-)

    Pier

Re: Exciting Calendar Announcement (WAS [OT] Cocoon Calendar (WAS RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEFANO!))

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
On Thursday, Jan 23, 2003, at 14:20 Europe/London, Geoff Howard wrote:

> I am pleased to announce the first public preview of the upcoming
> "Men of Cocoon" Calendar, attached.

ROFL!!

regards Jeremy

Exciting Calendar Announcement (WAS [OT] Cocoon Calendar (WAS RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEFANO!))

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.
Michael Melhem wrote:

>On Tue, Jan 21, 2003 at 02:18:01PM +0100, Steven Noels wrote:
>

>>Torsten Curdt wrote:
>>
>>>What about setting up a birthday calendar ;)
>>>

>>serverspace for free! serverspace for free! look over here!
>>
>>granted, this wasn't a good one, but since this thread has gone crazy
>>anyhow ... ;-)
>>

>OK some OT humour here:-
>
>I was thinking we could encourage more female involvement in Cocoon,
>by starting a MEN OF COCOON CALENDER 2003.
>
>Of course...Stefano would have to be Mr January ;) Sort the rest of the
>months out amongst yourselves. :P

Ermmh... will we have to be naked on the calendar (hope I don't offend
anyone) ??

:-P

Sylvain

PS: I just send a post on avalon-dev to tell us how the Cocoon community
is healty and friendly, and that a reason of it is those real-life
meetings that happen regularly. These fooling chatting threads clearly
shows it, and I wish such could occur in avalon-land...

Re: [OT] Cocoon Calendar (WAS RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEFANO!)

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
Michael Melhem wrote:

> OK some OT humour here:-
>
> I was thinking we could encourage more female involvement in Cocoon,
> by starting a MEN OF COCOON CALENDER 2003.

... off registering www.chi(p)coondales.org right now!

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org