Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by MORAILLON Antoine <am...@ecritel.net> on 2002/09/19 10:46:51 UTC

Problem compiling mod_webapps.

Hi list,

	I try to compile mod_webapp for my apache-tomcat server (apache 1.3
/ tomcat 4.0.4).
	I use apr-0.9.1 (I have no choice)
	when I run ./configure, it says that APRVARS is missing. I read the
APR readme file and it says that APRVARS is not use anymore and apps should
use apr-config.
	I tried to "ln -s apr-config APRVARS" but everything falls in a
heap...

	Does anybody ever compiled mod_webapps ? does someone have a good
URL on how to build mod_webapp ?
	Shall I try to run apache-tomcat with jk ?

Thanks for you advises.

Sincerly

Antoine

RE: Problem compiling mod_webapps.

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@epost.de>.
I have looked into my APRVARS-file. It is a listing of variables.
You can fill in your values with apr-config:

CC="gcc"
CPP="gcc -E"
SHELL="/bin/sh"
EXTRA_CPPFLAGS="-DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT"
EXTRA_CFLAGS="-g -O2"
EXTRA_LDFLAGS=""
EXTRA_LIBS="-lm -lcrypt -lnsl  -ldl"
EXTRA_INCLUDES=""
LIBTOOL_LIBS=""
SHLIBPATH_VAR="LD_LIBRARY_PATH"
APR_SOURCE_DIR="/root/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.0.4-src/webapp/apr"
APR_SO_EXT="lo"
APR_LIB_TARGET="-rpath \$(libdir) \$\$objects"

-- Original Nachricht --