Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> on 2009/04/26 18:28:57 UTC

A new JIRA for VYSPER ?

Wouldn't be better to create a JIRA for VYSPER instead of creating
DIRMINA issues ?

Also, MINA jiraes are named DIRMINA for historic reasons. Can't we
rename that to MINA (dropping the DIR).

WDYT ?

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: A new JIRA for VYSPER ?

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de>.
Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
> Wouldn't be better to create a JIRA for VYSPER instead of creating
> DIRMINA issues ?

+1

we are only creating DIRMINAs for the transition. Niklas created a
component for this, but I unfortunately failed to set it except for the
master issue.

I've no karma to create a JIRA project. Maybe infra needs to do that.

> Also, MINA jiraes are named DIRMINA for historic reasons. Can't we
> rename that to MINA (dropping the DIR).

That would have the bad side effect of breaking archived links in mails.

  Bernd

Re: A new JIRA for VYSPER ?

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.

--