Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Gimbel, Trevor" <Tr...@td.com> on 2012/02/15 18:39:28 UTC

Looking for a maven plugin

Hi,

We are trying to institute an audit check / report into our build process.  I'm looking for a maven plugin that can create a maven site report that could report on the following type of conditions:

-          A specific file exists or does not exist

-          Patterns within certain files (bad code practices in css, js or java files)

We are already using PMD for inspection of the Java code.  But, I'm looking for something that is a bit more generic than that.  I've had a look at the Enforcer and Verifier plugins and they appear to have some of the functionality I'm looking for but they don't appear to integrate with a maven site at all.

Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Trevor

NOTICE: Confidential message which may be privileged. Unauthorized use/disclosure prohibited. If received in error, please go to www.td.com/legal for instructions.
AVIS : Message confidentiel dont le contenu peut être privilégié. Utilisation/divulgation interdites sans permission. Si reçu par erreur, prière d'aller au www.td.com/francais/avis_juridique pour des instructions.