Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2013/02/01 20:06:54 UTC

Meetup in March in San Francisco. Any preference for 3/12 or 3/13 or 3/14?

Any preference for date?

You all good w/ it?

AdRoll have kindly offered to host.

If you want to talk anything hbasey, write me off list.

Thanks,
St.Ack

Re: Meetup in March in San Francisco. Any preference for 3/12 or 3/13 or 3/14?

Posted by Marcos Ortiz <ml...@uci.cu>.
Regards, Stack, it would be nice to know the completed agenda for
the event.
It would be nice to present our experiences using HBase for an
EHR platform we are building

Best wishes

--
Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda,
Product Manager && Data Scientist at UCI

Re: Meetup in March in San Francisco. Any preference for 3/12 or 3/13 or 3/14?

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Same here, I'll be in Asia.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Meetup in March in San Francisco. Any preference for 3/12 or 3/13 or 3/14?

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.