Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Anderson Galeote <as...@yahoo.com> on 2013/06/22 17:56:05 UTC

404 error on Download Page

Hello guys,

My name is Anderson and I'm conducting a study over Apache Isis Framework.

I've tried to download the archetype from de Download page, but it gives me a 404 error. (it says in the link that is the 1.0.2 version)

Well, I went for another link for this, and I found it through the repository in FTP. So now, there is no problem at all for me.

So, I just wanted to advise you guys to take a look at the Download page and see if there is a old broken link, and maybe it should be updated.

Thanks and regards,
Anderson Galeote

Re: 404 error on Download Page

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Hi Anderson,
welcome to the Isis mailing list, and thanks for the heads-up on those
broken links... now fixed.

As the download page [1] says, you'll find the quickest way to get started
is using quickstart archetype [2], but I appreciate that for your
evaluation you might want to compile the framework from source.

Do note that the source code is also mirrored over on github [3]

Any questions, please ask here.

Cheers
Dan

PS: please do subscribe to the mailing list [4], so I don't have to
moderate your questions.

[1] http://isis.apache.org/download.html
[2] http://isis.apache.org/getting-started/quickstart-archetype.html
[3] https://github.com/apache/isis