Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/01/29 23:14:47 UTC

[Velocity Wiki] Update of "BoardReport-February2007" by HenningSchmiedehausen

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Velocity Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by HenningSchmiedehausen:
http://wiki.apache.org/velocity/BoardReport-February2007

  == February 2007 Board Report ==

- === Status ===
+ === General information ===

  (As our esteemed chair Henning Schmiedehausen is on vacation this month, this quarter's report is being prepared by Will Glass-Husain).
+
+ TBD
+
+ The Velocity project has no board-level issues at this time. ''remove or change that line if we do have board-level issues (things that must be discussed by the board)''
+

  === Community changes ===

@@ -12, +17 @@

  === Velocity Engine project ===